The right spring machine can simplify operations, improve spring production efficiency, and increase overall profitability.
How to choose a spring machine that best suits your needs?
For spring manufacturers, the spring machine is a key tool for making money. Choosing a suitable spring machine will bring the best economic benefits and the most worry-free use experience for the spring manufacturer. The following are some matters worth attention when choosing a spring machine:
1. Your business need: Business need is the primary consideration for choosing a spring machine. If your company's products are mainly tension springs or compression springs, it is recommended to choose a special machine to achieve maximum production efficiency. Conversely, if your company's products have a high diversity, it is suitable to choose a universal spring machine with high elasticity.
2. The complexity of the spring to be formed: The cam machine is a traditional economical spring machine, which has quite good production efficiency. However, due to the relatively fixed position of the camshaft, the forming space is small, making it difficult for the cam machine to produce complex springs. The working axis of the camless machine is independently controlled by a servo motor, which can stagger the travel trajectory during the spring forming process, and it is less likely to cause tooling collision. At the same time, the forming space is larger, and the ability to make complex springs is greater than that of cam machines. If the spring machine manufacturer has a unique software system developed with the machine, the production and processing efficiency of the camless machine can be better than that of the cam machine.
3. The experience of machine operators: Operators are rare resources of the spring factory, especially experienced operators are rare. The technical requirements of adjusting the cam machine are quite high. On the other hand, the camless spring machine is independently controlled by the servo motor to control each working position, without the need to arrange the cam, so the entry threshold for the operator is reduced, and the learning curve for tuning up the machine is shortened. And, Xinda's X-type skateboard spring machine further breaks through the existing sliding seat movement mode, providing the operator with greater flexibility and better production efficiency.
4. The technical strength of the spring machine manufacturer: Only those who are constantly striving to advanced design and development can provide customers with solutions that keep pace with the times. The manufacturer's investment in technology can be manifested in the acquisition of international patents. In addition, in addition to hardware improvement and innovation, the development capability of software systems is also the key to determining machine stability and overall production efficiency. Unfortunately, the importance of software is often overlooked by most of the manufacturers.
5. Machine quality: Everyone knows the importance of quality, but it must be used for at least one year before knowing the machine is good or bad. In addition to the market reputation of the manufacturer, it can also be judged from the source or brand of the key materials and components used. More cautious buyers can conduct samples making before making purchase decision to test the stability and accuracy of the machine through a relatively small initial investment.
6. After-sales service: Spring machines are durable assets. The level of after-sales service determines the various possible risks of the spring machine during its life cycle. The professional after-sales service can help customers identify the right cause and solve problems in the first time, and reduce the possible loss of manpower, material resources or orders.
Therefore, choosing a suitable spring machine needs to incorporate multi-faceted factors. The consideration is not only the price of the machine itself, but more importantly the overall cost of ownership constituted by the business needs, the complexity of the spring, the training of the operator, the quality of the spring machine, and after-sales service. Only when the overall cost of ownership is maintained at a low level, can we create the best economic benefits for you. If you want to know more details about choosing a spring machine, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org